GMT Photo Spirit 4.8
GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 from your systemGetVideoSoft,Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on GetVideoSoft,Inc.. More info about the program GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 can be found at http://www.getvidesoft.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GMT Photo Spirit directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 is C:\Program Files\GMT Photo Spirit\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.34 MB (6651392 bytes) on disk and is called PhotoScape.exe.
GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.04 MB (7386462
bytes) on disk:
- PhotoScape.exe (6.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.84 KB)
The current web page applies to GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 version 4.8
GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 is a program by GetVideoSoft,Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GMT Photo Spirit 4.8". If it is installed on your PC the GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 program will be found automatically. When you click GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GMT Photo Spirit 4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GMT Photo Spirit 4.8:
- The software company is: http://www.getvidesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GMT Photo Spirit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GMT Photo Spirit 4.8.
8. After uninstalling GMT Photo Spirit 4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 by GetVideoSoft,Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 by GetVideoSoft,Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMT Photo Spirit 4.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 15:18:33.587