This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GMDH Shell for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GMDH Shell from your computerGeos Research Group
. Open here
for more information on Geos Research Group. Detailed information about GMDH Shell can be found at http://www.gmdhshell.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMDH Shell 3 FM directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GMDH Shell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GMDH Shell 3 FM\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GMDH Shell.exe and occupies 13.01 MB (13636864 bytes).
GMDH Shell contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.54 MB (14193104
bytes) on disk.
- GMDH Shell.exe (13.01 MB)
- GSControl.exe (467.75 KB)
- uninst.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.2
of GMDH Shell. For other GMDH Shell versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GMDH Shell is a program by Geos Research Group. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove GMDH Shell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GMDH Shell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GMDH Shell or simply click the Search field and type in "GMDH Shell". If it is installed on your PC the GMDH Shell application will be found very quickly. After you click GMDH Shell in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GMDH Shell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GMDH Shell:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gmdhshell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMDH Shell 3 FM\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GMDH Shell.
8. After uninstalling GMDH Shell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GMDH Shell which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GMDH Shell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GMDH Shell by Geos Research Group from your computer, nor are we saying that GMDH Shell by Geos Research Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GMDH Shell supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-11 19:19:41.453