This info is about GMATPrep for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GMATPrep from your PCGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. More information about Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. GMATPrep's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. GMATPrep.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GMATPrep. They occupy about 4.45 MB (4670034
bytes) on disk.
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.00 KB)
- GMATPrep Help.exe (139.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.279
of GMATPrep. You can find below a few links to other GMATPrep releases:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is an application released by the software company Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GMATPrep from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GMATPrep or simply click the Search field and type in "GMATPrep". If it exists on your system the GMATPrep application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GMATPrep in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GMATPrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GMATPrep.
8. After uninstalling GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GMATPrep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GMATPrep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, nor are we saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMATPrep in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 21:34:16.877