GLArab.com HTTP Proxy
You can find on this page details on how to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GLArab.com HTTP Proxy from your computerGLArab.com
. You can read more on GLArab.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.glarab.com
to get more information about GLArab.com HTTP Proxy on GLArab.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GLArab.com\Proxy folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GLArab.com\Proxy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy. http_proxy.exe is the GLArab.com HTTP Proxy's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.15 MB (2255984 bytes) on disk.
GLArab.com HTTP Proxy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.22 MB (2330297
bytes) on disk.
- http_proxy.exe (2.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.57 KB)
The current web page applies to GLArab.com HTTP Proxy version 126.96.36.19928
only. For other GLArab.com HTTP Proxy versions please click below:
GLArab.com HTTP Proxy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GLArab.com HTTP Proxy:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GLArab.com HTTP Proxy:
- C:\Program Files\GLArab.com\Proxy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GLArab.com\Proxy\http_proxy.exe
- C:\Program Files\GLArab.com\Proxy\logo.ico
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GLArab.com HTTP Proxy
GLArab.com HTTP Proxy is an application released by the software company GLArab.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase GLArab.com HTTP Proxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GLArab.com HTTP Proxy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GLArab.com HTTP Proxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GLArab.com HTTP Proxy". If it is installed on your PC the GLArab.com HTTP Proxy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GLArab.com HTTP Proxy in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GLArab.com HTTP Proxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GLArab.com HTTP Proxy:
- The publisher is: http://www.glarab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GLArab.com\Proxy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy.
8. After uninstalling GLArab.com HTTP Proxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GLArab.com HTTP Proxy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GLArab.com HTTP Proxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy by GLArab.com from your computer, we are not saying that GLArab.com HTTP Proxy by GLArab.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:12:30.720