GLArab.com HTTP Proxy
You can find on this page details on how to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GLArab.com HTTP Proxy from your computerGLArab.com
. You can read more on GLArab.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.glarab.com
to get more information about GLArab.com HTTP Proxy on GLArab.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GLArab.com\Proxy folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GLArab.com\Proxy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy. http_proxy.exe is the GLArab.com HTTP Proxy's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.15 MB (2255984 bytes) on disk.
GLArab.com HTTP Proxy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.22 MB (2330297
bytes) on disk.
- http_proxy.exe (2.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.57 KB)
The current web page applies to GLArab.com HTTP Proxy version 18.104.22.16828
only. For other GLArab.com HTTP Proxy versions please click below:
GLArab.com HTTP Proxy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GLArab.com HTTP Proxy:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GLArab.com HTTP Proxy:
- C:\Program Files\GLArab.com\Proxy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GLArab.com\Proxy\http_proxy.exe
- C:\Program Files\GLArab.com\Proxy\logo.ico
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GLArab.com HTTP Proxy
GLArab.com HTTP Proxy is an application released by the software company GLArab.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase GLArab.com HTTP Proxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GLArab.com HTTP Proxy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GLArab.com HTTP Proxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "GLArab.com HTTP Proxy". The GLArab.com HTTP Proxy app will be found very quickly. When you click GLArab.com HTTP Proxy in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GLArab.com HTTP Proxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GLArab.com HTTP Proxy:
- The software company is: http://www.glarab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GLArab.com\Proxy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy.
8. After uninstalling GLArab.com HTTP Proxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GLArab.com HTTP Proxy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GLArab.com HTTP Proxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy by GLArab.com from your computer, we are not saying that GLArab.com HTTP Proxy by GLArab.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GLArab.com HTTP Proxy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:12:30.720