GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device
This info is about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device from your systemGenesysLogic
. Additional info about GenesysLogic can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolingTech_PC_Camera folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is rundll32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uninstall.dll, Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. amcap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk.
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is composed of the following executables which take 1.42 MB (1490944
bytes) on disk:
- amcap.exe (1.36 MB)
- monitorpad.exe (68.00 KB)
This info is about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device versions:
...click to view all...
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is a program marketed by GenesysLogic. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device or simply activate the Search field and type in "GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device". If it is installed on your PC the GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device program will be found very quickly. After you select GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device.
8. After uninstalling GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic from your PC, we are not saying that GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 22:52:49.580