GIMX version 6.11
GIMX version 6.11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GIMX version 6.11 from your systemMatLauLab
. More information on MatLauLab can be seen here
. Please follow http://gimx.fr
if you want to read more on GIMX version 6.11 on MatLauLab's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\GIMX folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GIMX version 6.11 is C:\Program Files\GIMX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1124030 bytes) on disk and is called gimx-config.exe.
GIMX version 6.11 is composed of the following executables which take 7.15 MB (7497810
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avrdude.exe (427.76 KB)
- gimx-config.exe (1.07 MB)
- gimx-fpsconfig.exe (907.48 KB)
- gimx-launcher.exe (1.00 MB)
- gimx-loader.exe (791.57 KB)
- gimx.exe (869.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (1.01 MB)
The current web page applies to GIMX version 6.11 version 6.11
GIMX version 6.11 is an application by the software company MatLauLab. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove GIMX version 6.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GIMX version 6.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GIMX version 6.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GIMX version 6.11". If it is installed on your PC the GIMX version 6.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GIMX version 6.11 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GIMX version 6.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GIMX version 6.11:
- The publisher is: http://gimx.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GIMX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GIMX version 6.11.
8. After uninstalling GIMX version 6.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GIMX version 6.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GIMX version 6.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GIMX version 6.11 by MatLauLab from your computer, we are not saying that GIMX version 6.11 by MatLauLab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GIMX version 6.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:43:34.380