GIF Optimizer 1.20
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GIF Optimizer 1.20 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GIF Optimizer 1.20 from your systemLeapic Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Leapic Software. Detailed information about GIF Optimizer 1.20 can be found at http://www.leapic.com
. Usually the GIF Optimizer 1.20 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GIF Optimizer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GIF Optimizer 1.20 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GIF Optimizer\unins000.exe". GIFOptimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
GIF Optimizer 1.20 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.00 MB (1052446
bytes) on disk:
- GIFOptimizer.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.20
of GIF Optimizer 1.20.
GIF Optimizer 1.20 is a program marketed by Leapic Software. Some people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GIF Optimizer 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GIF Optimizer 1.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GIF Optimizer 1.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GIF Optimizer 1.20". If it exists on your system the GIF Optimizer 1.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GIF Optimizer 1.20 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GIF Optimizer 1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GIF Optimizer 1.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.leapic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GIF Optimizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GIF Optimizer 1.20.
8. After removing GIF Optimizer 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GIF Optimizer 1.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GIF Optimizer 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GIF Optimizer 1.20 by Leapic Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GIF Optimizer 1.20 by Leapic Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GIF Optimizer 1.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:22:00.840