GG is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GG from your PCGG Network S.A.
. Go over here
for more info on GG Network S.A.. Click on http://www.gadu-gadu.pl
to get more information about GG on GG Network S.A.'s website. GG is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GG\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing GG is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GG\Application\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. gghub.exe is the GG's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.89 MB (4078144 bytes) on disk.
GG installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.03 MB (13658939
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ggapp.exe (116.05 KB)
- gghub.exe (3.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (532.13 KB)
- FMSBWChecker.exe (64.56 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- ggdrive-menu.exe (963.02 KB)
- ggdrive-overlay.exe (1.17 MB)
- ggdrive-update.exe (89.95 KB)
- ggdrive.exe (5.02 MB)
- updater.exe (270.56 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (253.55 KB)
- gghub.exe (294.55 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (123.55 KB)
- updater.exe (253.05 KB)
The current page applies to GG version 11
only. Click on the links below for other GG versions:
GG has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GG when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
GG is an application released by GG Network S.A.. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GG from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GG". If it is installed on your PC the GG app will be found very quickly. After you click GG in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GG:
- The publisher is: http://www.gadu-gadu.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GG\Application\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GG.
8. After removing GG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GG which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GG by GG Network S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that GG by GG Network S.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GG supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:51:48.537