This page contains thorough information on how to remove GEUP 3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GEUP 3 from your systemGEUP.net
. Further information on GEUP.net can be found here
. Please follow http://www.geup.net
if you want to read more on GEUP 3 on GEUP.net's page. Usually the GEUP 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GEUP 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GEUP 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GEUP 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GEUP3.exe and it has a size of 2.06 MB (2155008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GEUP 3. They occupy an average of 2.70 MB (2833690
bytes) on disk.
- GEUP3.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
This data is about GEUP 3 version 3
GEUP 3 is a program by the software company GEUP.net. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase GEUP 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GEUP 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GEUP 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "GEUP 3". If it is installed on your PC the GEUP 3 app will be found automatically. When you click GEUP 3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GEUP 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GEUP 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.geup.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GEUP 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GEUP 3.
8. After removing GEUP 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GEUP 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GEUP 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GEUP 3 by GEUP.net from your PC, nor are we saying that GEUP 3 by GEUP.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GEUP 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 04:55:30.657