GDevelop version 3.6
GDevelop version 3.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GDevelop version 3.6 from your systemFlorian Rival
. Open here
for more information on Florian Rival. More information about GDevelop version 3.6 can be seen at http://www.compilgames.net
. GDevelop version 3.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. GDevelop version 3.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\unins000.exe. GDIDE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.41 MB (1479209 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GDevelop version 3.6. They occupy 76.60 MB (80321768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GDCore_tests.exe (1.67 MB)
- GDIDE.exe (1.41 MB)
- GDIDE_dev.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- addr2line.exe (650.51 KB)
- ar.exe (676.01 KB)
- as.exe (1.23 MB)
- c++.exe (746.00 KB)
- c++filt.exe (649.51 KB)
- cpp.exe (744.50 KB)
- dlltool.exe (706.01 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (55.01 KB)
- elfedit.exe (42.01 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (746.00 KB)
- mingw32-gcc-ar.exe (50.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc-nm.exe (50.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc-ranlib.exe (50.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (744.00 KB)
- gcov.exe (435.50 KB)
- gdbserver.exe (887.04 KB)
- gprof.exe (715.01 KB)
- ld.exe (942.01 KB)
- mingw32-make.exe (214.51 KB)
- nm.exe (661.51 KB)
- objcopy.exe (814.01 KB)
- objdump.exe (1.29 MB)
- ranlib.exe (676.01 KB)
- readelf.exe (411.51 KB)
- size.exe (652.51 KB)
- strings.exe (651.01 KB)
- strip.exe (814.01 KB)
- windmc.exe (673.51 KB)
- windres.exe (759.01 KB)
- cc1.exe (12.12 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (13.02 MB)
- collect2.exe (447.50 KB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (611.50 KB)
- lto1.exe (11.53 MB)
- fixincl.exe (139.50 KB)
- GDCpp_tests.exe (1.57 MB)
- PlayWin.exe (1.11 MB)
- msgcat.exe (64.98 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (88.18 KB)
This page is about GDevelop version 3.6 version 3.6
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\GDevelop\GDIDE.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\GDevelop\GDIDE_dev.exe
GDevelop version 3.6 is a program offered by Florian Rival. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove GDevelop version 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GDevelop version 3.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GDevelop version 3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "GDevelop version 3.6". If it is installed on your PC the GDevelop version 3.6 program will be found automatically. When you click GDevelop version 3.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GDevelop version 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GDevelop version 3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.compilgames.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GDevelop version 3.6.
8. After uninstalling GDevelop version 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GDevelop version 3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GDevelop version 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GDevelop version 3.6 by Florian Rival from your PC, nor are we saying that GDevelop version 3.6 by Florian Rival is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GDevelop version 3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 10:53:44.470