This page is about GCC 4.3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GCC 4.3.3 from your systemMinGW
. More data about MinGW can be read here
. Detailed information about GCC 4.3.3 can be found at http://www.mingw.org
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\mingw directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. GCC 4.3.3's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\mingw\unins000.exe". mingw32-gcc.exe is the GCC 4.3.3's main executable file and it occupies approximately 188.50 KB (193024 bytes) on disk.
GCC 4.3.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 33.40 MB (35018093
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
- addr2line.exe (532.50 KB)
- ar.exe (549.50 KB)
- as.exe (946.00 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (191.00 KB)
- c++filt.exe (531.50 KB)
- cpp.exe (190.00 KB)
- dlltool.exe (575.00 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (56.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (188.50 KB)
- gcov.exe (26.02 KB)
- gprof.exe (591.00 KB)
- ld.exe (767.00 KB)
- mingw32-make.exe (162.50 KB)
- nm.exe (542.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (676.00 KB)
- objdump.exe (988.00 KB)
- ranlib.exe (549.50 KB)
- readelf.exe (275.00 KB)
- size.exe (534.50 KB)
- strings.exe (533.50 KB)
- strip.exe (676.00 KB)
- windmc.exe (554.00 KB)
- windres.exe (634.50 KB)
- cc1.exe (7.00 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (7.48 MB)
- collect2.exe (89.00 KB)
- fixincl.exe (103.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.3
of GCC 4.3.3.
When you're planning to uninstall GCC 4.3.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GCC_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GCC 4.3.3 is an application marketed by MinGW. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase GCC 4.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GCC 4.3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GCC 4.3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GCC 4.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the GCC 4.3.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GCC 4.3.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GCC 4.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GCC 4.3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mingw.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\mingw\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GCC 4.3.3.
8. After removing GCC 4.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GCC 4.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GCC 4.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GCC 4.3.3 by MinGW from your computer, we are not saying that GCC 4.3.3 by MinGW is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GCC 4.3.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:34:45.527