You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GBurner for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GBurner from your systemYour Company
. You can find out more on Your Company or check for application updates here
. Further information about GBurner can be seen at http://www.yourcompany.com
. Usually the GBurner program is found in the C:\Program Files\GBurner folder, depending on the user's option during install. GBurner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GBurner\uninstall.exe. gBurner.exe is the GBurner's main executable file and it takes about 1.58 MB (1659960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GBurner. They take about 2.86 MB (3002424
bytes) on disk.
- gBurner.exe (1.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to GBurner version 1.0
GBurner is a program offered by the software company Your Company. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GBurner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GBurner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GBurner or simply activate the Search field and type in "GBurner". The GBurner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GBurner in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GBurner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GBurner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GBurner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GBurner.
8. After removing GBurner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GBurner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GBurner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GBurner by Your Company from your computer, we are not saying that GBurner by Your Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GBurner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 04:41:46.303