This page is about GBS.Market for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GBS.Market from your systemF-Lab
. Open here
where you can get more info on F-Lab. Further information about GBS.Market can be found at http://gbsmarket.ru
. Usually the GBS.Market application is found in the C:\Program Files\F-Lab\Market 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GBS.Market by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\F-Lab\Market 5\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.10 MB (6394392 bytes) on disk and is labeled market.exe.
The executable files below are part of GBS.Market. They occupy about 7.20 MB (7551353
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- GBS.Restarter.exe (200.02 KB)
- GBS.Updater.exe (209.52 KB)
- market.exe (6.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of GBS.Market. You can find below info on other releases of GBS.Market:
GBS.Market is a program by F-Lab. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GBS.Market is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GBS.Market from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GBS.Market or simply activate the Search field and type in "GBS.Market". The GBS.Market application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GBS.Market in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GBS.Market, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GBS.Market:
- The web site of the application is: http://gbsmarket.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\F-Lab\Market 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GBS.Market.
8. After uninstalling GBS.Market, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GBS.Market that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GBS.Market with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GBS.Market by F-Lab from your PC, nor are we saying that GBS.Market by F-Lab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GBS.Market in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:37:54.203