GAMINGSOFT is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GAMINGSOFT from your systemGAMINGSOFT
. More information on GAMINGSOFT can be found here
. GAMINGSOFT is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VMSW directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing GAMINGSOFT is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VMSW\internalDriverPack-17-OnlineUninstall1511213901730_na_en.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3475016 bytes) on disk and is named casino.exe.
GAMINGSOFT installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.37 MB (9830296
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (3.31 MB)
- casino_browser.exe (388.07 KB)
- internalsetupUninstall1511213398797_na_zh-cn.exe (1.84 MB)
- replace.exe (101.07 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.57 KB)
This web page is about GAMINGSOFT version 18.104.22.168
GAMINGSOFT is an application released by GAMINGSOFT. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove GAMINGSOFT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GAMINGSOFT from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GAMINGSOFT or simply click the Search field and type in "GAMINGSOFT". If it exists on your system the GAMINGSOFT program will be found automatically. When you click GAMINGSOFT in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GAMINGSOFT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GAMINGSOFT.
8. After removing GAMINGSOFT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GAMINGSOFT which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GAMINGSOFT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GAMINGSOFT by GAMINGSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that GAMINGSOFT by GAMINGSOFT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GAMINGSOFT in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 14:00:46.300