G DATA ANTIVIRUS
G DATA ANTIVIRUS is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall G DATA ANTIVIRUS from your computerG DATA Software AG
. Check out here
where you can read more on G DATA Software AG. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\AntiVirus directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. G DATA ANTIVIRUS's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA ANTIVIRUS\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. GDSC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.55 MB (2672968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with G DATA ANTIVIRUS. They take about 29.11 MB (30526256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVK.exe (434.82 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.22 MB)
- AVKService.exe (957.82 KB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (2.81 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (461.91 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.18 MB)
- GDGadgetInst32.exe (3.42 MB)
- RansomwareRemovalHelper.exe (644.82 KB)
- RansomwareRemovalResultNotifier.exe (2.74 MB)
- iupdateavk.exe (1.57 MB)
- setup.exe (4.45 MB)
- UpdateGUI.exe (2.45 MB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.24 MB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (430.82 KB)
- GDLog.exe (653.32 KB)
- GDSC.exe (2.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of G DATA ANTIVIRUS. Click on the links below for other G DATA ANTIVIRUS versions:
...click to view all...
G DATA ANTIVIRUS is an application released by G DATA Software AG. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase G DATA ANTIVIRUS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove G DATA ANTIVIRUS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find G DATA ANTIVIRUS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G DATA ANTIVIRUS". The G DATA ANTIVIRUS app will be found very quickly. When you select G DATA ANTIVIRUS in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding G DATA ANTIVIRUS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G DATA ANTIVIRUS.
8. After uninstalling G DATA ANTIVIRUS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of G DATA ANTIVIRUS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G DATA ANTIVIRUS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove G DATA ANTIVIRUS by G DATA Software AG from your PC, nor are we saying that G DATA ANTIVIRUS by G DATA Software AG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove G DATA ANTIVIRUS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:33:32.057