You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FusionPlayer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FusionPlayer from your PCElementsoft
. Check out here
for more information on Elementsoft. Usually the FusionPlayer application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FusionPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for FusionPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\FusionPlayer\FusionPlayerUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.17 MB (2278912 bytes) on disk and is titled FusionPlayer.exe.
FusionPlayer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.07 MB (5315377
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowserBanner.exe (472.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (414.25 KB)
- FusionPlayer.exe (2.17 MB)
- FusionPlayerTaskScheduler.exe (373.00 KB)
- FusionPlayerUninstall.exe (443.47 KB)
- FusionPlayerUpdater.exe (394.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove FusionPlayer from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FusionPlayer from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove FusionPlayer:
- C:\Program Files\FusionPlayer
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\FusionPlayer\BrowserBanner.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
FusionPlayer is an application released by Elementsoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase FusionPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FusionPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FusionPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FusionPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the FusionPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FusionPlayer in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FusionPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FusionPlayer.
8. After removing FusionPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FusionPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FusionPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FusionPlayer by Elementsoft from your PC, we are not saying that FusionPlayer by Elementsoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FusionPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:55:09.083