This info is about FusionInventory Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FusionInventory Agent from your PCFusionInventory Team
. Take a look here
for more info on FusionInventory Team. You can read more about related to FusionInventory Agent at http://www.FusionInventory.org
. Usually the FusionInventory Agent application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FusionInventory-Agent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\FusionInventory-Agent\uninstFI.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FusionInventory Agent. uninstFI.exe is the FusionInventory Agent's main executable file and it takes around 165.13 KB (169089 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FusionInventory Agent. They occupy about 485.80 KB (497460
bytes) on disk.
- uninstFI.exe (165.13 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- dmidecode.exe (100.17 KB)
- hdparm.exe (51.00 KB)
- perl.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.73
of FusionInventory Agent. Click on the links below for other FusionInventory Agent versions:
...click to view all...
FusionInventory Agent is a program marketed by the software company FusionInventory Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove FusionInventory Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FusionInventory Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FusionInventory Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "FusionInventory Agent". If it is installed on your PC the FusionInventory Agent app will be found automatically. After you select FusionInventory Agent in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FusionInventory Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FusionInventory Agent:
- The publisher is: http://www.FusionInventory.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FusionInventory-Agent\uninstFI.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FusionInventory Agent.
8. After uninstalling FusionInventory Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FusionInventory Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FusionInventory Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FusionInventory Agent by FusionInventory Team from your PC, nor are we saying that FusionInventory Agent by FusionInventory Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FusionInventory Agent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:27:41.660