Fusion version 2.9.2
Fusion version 2.9.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Fusion version 2.9.2 from your PCNS-Point
. Additional info about NS-Point can be read here
. More details about the app Fusion version 2.9.2 can be found at http://fusion-hdr.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NS-Point.com\Fusion folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Fusion version 2.9.2 is C:\Program Files\NS-Point.com\Fusion\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Fusion version 2.9.2's main file takes about 6.74 MB (7069696 bytes) and is named Fusion.exe.
Fusion version 2.9.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.77 MB (14443742
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (6.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- exiftool.exe (6.35 MB)
This page is about Fusion version 2.9.2 version 2.9.2
Fusion version 2.9.2 is a program released by NS-Point. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Fusion version 2.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Fusion version 2.9.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fusion version 2.9.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fusion version 2.9.2". If it is installed on your PC the Fusion version 2.9.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fusion version 2.9.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fusion version 2.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fusion version 2.9.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://fusion-hdr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NS-Point.com\Fusion\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fusion version 2.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Fusion version 2.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fusion version 2.9.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fusion version 2.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fusion version 2.9.2 by NS-Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Fusion version 2.9.2 by NS-Point is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fusion version 2.9.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 21:53:18.693