Funmoods on IE and Chrome
This info is about Funmoods on IE and Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Funmoods on IE and Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Funmoods\funmoods\126.96.36.199 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 398.45 KB (408016 bytes) on disk and is named funmoodssrv.exe. How to uninstall Funmoods on IE and Chrome from your system
Funmoods on IE and Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 529.22 KB (541925
bytes) on disk:
- funmoodssrv.exe (398.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (130.77 KB)
When planning to uninstall Funmoods on IE and Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Funmoods on IE and Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Funmoods on IE and Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Funmoods on IE and Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Funmoods on IE and Chrome". If it exists on your system the Funmoods on IE and Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Funmoods on IE and Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Funmoods on IE and Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Funmoods on IE and Chrome.
8. After removing Funmoods on IE and Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Funmoods on IE and Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Funmoods on IE and Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130