This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Funmoods for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Funmoods from your computerFunmoods
. More information on Funmoods can be found here
. Funmoods is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Funmoods\18.104.22.168 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Funmoods by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Funmoods\22.214.171.124\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 447.50 KB (458240 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Funmoods. They take about 447.50 KB (458240
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (447.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Funmoods:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Funmoods is an application released by Funmoods. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Funmoods is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Funmoods from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Funmoods or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Funmoods". If it is installed on your PC the Funmoods program will be found automatically. When you select Funmoods in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Funmoods, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Funmoods.
8. After removing Funmoods, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Funmoods that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Funmoods using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Funmoods by Funmoods from your computer, we are not saying that Funmoods by Funmoods is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Funmoods supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:08:13.493