This web page is about Function Keys for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Function Keys from your computerDell
. Additional info about Dell can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Function Keys folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled FnKeys.exe and its approximative size is 388.00 KB (397312 bytes).
The executables below are part of Function Keys. They take an average of 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.0.6
of Function Keys. You can find below info on other versions of Function Keys:
Function Keys is a program by Dell. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Function Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Function Keys from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Function Keys or simply click the Search feature and type in "Function Keys". If it exists on your system the Function Keys program will be found very quickly. After you select Function Keys in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Function Keys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Function Keys.
8. After uninstalling Function Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Function Keys that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Function Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Function Keys by Dell from your PC, we are not saying that Function Keys by Dell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Function Keys in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:05:33.773