FunPark Beach Blast
You can find on this page details on how to remove FunPark Beach Blast for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FunPark Beach Blast from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More information about the software FunPark Beach Blast can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. FunPark Beach Blast is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\FunPark Beach Blast directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. FunPark Beach Blast's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HP Games\FunPark Beach Blast\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.40 MB (5660664 bytes) on disk and is named Funpark Beach Blast-WT.exe.
FunPark Beach Blast is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.28 MB (24412168
bytes) on disk:
- Funpark Beach Blast-WT.exe (5.40 MB)
- Funpark Beach Blast.exe (17.36 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (534.73 KB)
This data is about FunPark Beach Blast version 188.8.131.52
FunPark Beach Blast is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase FunPark Beach Blast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FunPark Beach Blast from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FunPark Beach Blast or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FunPark Beach Blast". If it exists on your system the FunPark Beach Blast app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FunPark Beach Blast in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FunPark Beach Blast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FunPark Beach Blast:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\FunPark Beach Blast\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FunPark Beach Blast.
8. After uninstalling FunPark Beach Blast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FunPark Beach Blast that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FunPark Beach Blast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FunPark Beach Blast by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that FunPark Beach Blast by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FunPark Beach Blast supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:00:33.720