You can find below details on how to remove Fruit Basket for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Fruit Basket from your computerFruit Basket
. Open here
for more details on Fruit Basket. More data about the program Fruit Basket can be found at http://fruitbasketsite.com/support
. Fruit Basket is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Fruit Basket folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Fruit Basket is C:\Program Files\Fruit Basket\FruitBasketuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Fruit Basket's primary file takes about 241.87 KB (247672 bytes) and is named FruitBasketUninstall.exe.
Fruit Basket is composed of the following executables which take 241.87 KB (247672
bytes) on disk:
- FruitBasketUninstall.exe (241.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Fruit Basket version 2015.05.15.073431
only. Click on the links below for other Fruit Basket versions:
...click to view all...
Fruit Basket is a program released by the software company Fruit Basket. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Fruit Basket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fruit Basket from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fruit Basket or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fruit Basket". If it exists on your system the Fruit Basket app will be found automatically. After you click Fruit Basket in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fruit Basket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fruit Basket:
- The web site of the application is: http://fruitbasketsite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fruit Basket\FruitBasketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fruit Basket.
8. After uninstalling Fruit Basket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fruit Basket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fruit Basket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fruit Basket by Fruit Basket from your computer, we are not saying that Fruit Basket by Fruit Basket is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fruit Basket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:46:18.190