This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FrostWire 5.7.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FrostWire 5.7.3 from your systemFrostWire LLC
. Further information on FrostWire LLC can be seen here
. Click on www.frostwire.com
to get more data about FrostWire 5.7.3 on FrostWire LLC's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for FrostWire 5.7.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called FrostWire.exe and its approximative size is 468.49 KB (479736 bytes).
FrostWire 5.7.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.72 MB (3896312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FrostWire.exe (468.49 KB)
- fwplayer.exe (1.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.35 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to FrostWire 5.7.3 version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove FrostWire 5.7.3.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire 5
FrostWire 5.7.3 is an application by the software company FrostWire LLC. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase FrostWire 5.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FrostWire 5.7.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FrostWire 5.7.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 5.7.3". The FrostWire 5.7.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FrostWire 5.7.3 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FrostWire 5.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrostWire 5.7.3:
- The publisher is: www.frostwire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FrostWire 5.7.3.
8. After uninstalling FrostWire 5.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FrostWire 5.7.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 5.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FrostWire 5.7.3 by FrostWire LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FrostWire 5.7.3 by FrostWire LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FrostWire 5.7.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:47:44.507