You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6 from your PCFrostWire Team
. More data about FrostWire Team can be seen here
. More info about the app FrostWire 5.5.6 can be found at www.frostwire.com
. FrostWire 5.5.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6. FrostWire.exe is the FrostWire 5.5.6's primary executable file and it takes around 468.49 KB (479736 bytes) on disk.
FrostWire 5.5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.96 MB (3104893
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (468.49 KB)
- fwplayer.exe (1.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.12 KB)
- java.exe (92.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (51.50 KB)
This data is about FrostWire 5.5.6 version 220.127.116.11
If you're planning to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by FrostWire 5.5.6 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\FrostWire 5\FrostWire.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\shell\edit\command\
FrostWire 5.5.6 is an application by the software company FrostWire Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove FrostWire 5.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FrostWire 5.5.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FrostWire 5.5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 5.5.6". The FrostWire 5.5.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FrostWire 5.5.6 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FrostWire 5.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrostWire 5.5.6:
- The web site of the application is: www.frostwire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6.
8. After uninstalling FrostWire 5.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FrostWire 5.5.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FrostWire 5.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6 by FrostWire Team from your computer, nor are we saying that FrostWire 5.5.6 by FrostWire Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 19:45:43.493