FrostWire 5.5.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.3 from your systemFrostWire Team
. More info about FrostWire Team can be found here
. Please follow www.frostwire.com
if you want to read more on FrostWire 5.5.3 on FrostWire Team's website. FrostWire 5.5.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for FrostWire 5.5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled FrostWire.exe and its approximative size is 468.49 KB (479736 bytes).
FrostWire 5.5.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 20.96 MB (21981563
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- frostwire-installer.exe (18.01 MB)
- FrostWire.exe (468.49 KB)
- fwplayer.exe (1.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.12 KB)
- java.exe (92.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (51.50 KB)
The current page applies to FrostWire 5.5.3 version 184.108.40.206
FrostWire 5.5.3 is a program marketed by FrostWire Team. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FrostWire 5.5.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FrostWire 5.5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 5.5.3". If it is installed on your PC the FrostWire 5.5.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select FrostWire 5.5.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FrostWire 5.5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrostWire 5.5.3:
- The publisher is: www.frostwire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FrostWire 5.5.3.
8. After removing FrostWire 5.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 5.5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FrostWire 5.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.3 by FrostWire Team from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire 5.5.3 by FrostWire Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire 5.5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:12:10.277