You can find below details on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7 from your PCFrostWire Team
. More information about FrostWire Team can be read here
. Click on www.FrostWire.com
to get more information about FrostWire 4.21.7 on FrostWire Team's website. Usually the FrostWire 4.21.7 program is found in the C:\Program Files\FrostWire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FrostWire 4.21.7 is C:\Program Files\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is named FrostWire.exe.
FrostWire 4.21.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 219.18 KB (224439
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.18 KB)
This page is about FrostWire 4.21.7 version 220.127.116.11
If planning to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FrostWire 4.21.7 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\FrostWire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\FrostWire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FrostWire
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\FrostWire\aopalliance.jar
- C:\Program Files\FrostWire\clink.jar
- C:\Program Files\FrostWire\commons-codec-1.3.jar
- C:\Program Files\FrostWire\commons-logging.jar
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\URL Protocol
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\DefaultIcon\
FrostWire 4.21.7 is an application offered by the software company FrostWire Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FrostWire 4.21.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FrostWire 4.21.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "FrostWire 4.21.7". If it is installed on your PC the FrostWire 4.21.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FrostWire 4.21.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FrostWire 4.21.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 4.21.7:
- The publisher is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7.
8. After removing FrostWire 4.21.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FrostWire 4.21.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FrostWire 4.21.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7 by FrostWire Team from your computer, nor are we saying that FrostWire 4.21.7 by FrostWire Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:25:38.323