Frootz v1.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Frootz v1.1 from your computerNinjaLab Studios
. Check out here
where you can read more on NinjaLab Studios. Further information about Frootz v1.1 can be found at http://www.ninjalab.com
. Frootz v1.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NinjaLab Studios\Frootz directory, depending on the user's decision. Frootz v1.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\NinjaLab Studios\Frootz\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 716.00 KB (733184 bytes) on disk and is named Frootz.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Frootz v1.1. They occupy about 791.45 KB (810441
bytes) on disk.
- Frootz.exe (716.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Frootz v1.1 version 1.1
Frootz v1.1 is a program marketed by NinjaLab Studios. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Frootz v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Frootz v1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Frootz v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Frootz v1.1". If it exists on your system the Frootz v1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Frootz v1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Frootz v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Frootz v1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ninjalab.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NinjaLab Studios\Frootz\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Frootz v1.1.
8. After uninstalling Frootz v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Frootz v1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Frootz v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Frootz v1.1 by NinjaLab Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Frootz v1.1 by NinjaLab Studios is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frootz v1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:19:24.020