This page contains detailed information on how to remove Frontier Secure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Frontier Secure from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on F-Secure Corporation. Usually the Frontier Secure application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier\\fsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Frontier Secure. trigger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 138.97 KB (142304 bytes) on disk.
Frontier Secure is comprised of the following executables which take 17.49 MB (18343352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (68.97 KB)
- fsfixconfig32.exe (40.47 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (176.97 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (718.47 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (374.97 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (144.47 KB)
- fs_ccf_cosmos_update_handler_32.exe (48.97 KB)
- fs_ccf_customization_handler.exe (46.97 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (73.97 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (127.47 KB)
- fs_notifier.exe (258.47 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (162.47 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (30.97 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (227.97 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (274.97 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (182.47 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (93.47 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (37.97 KB)
- trigger.exe (138.97 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (60.97 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (80.97 KB)
- orspupd.exe (196.97 KB)
- nifbin-handler.exe (334.47 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.07 MB)
- fsample_obus.exe (524.47 KB)
- upd_fsav.exe (450.47 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (74.97 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (26.97 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (892.47 KB)
- FSQuarantine.exe (155.47 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.34 MB)
- install.exe (192.47 KB)
- jsondump.exe (268.47 KB)
- qrtfix.exe (106.97 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (642.97 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (105.97 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (84.97 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (212.97 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (160.97 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (204.47 KB)
- fswscs.exe (118.71 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (520.97 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (104.97 KB)
- stub_download.exe (503.47 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (924.97 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (120.97 KB)
- quaranti.exe (844.97 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (76.47 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (496.97 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (164.97 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.07 MB)
- elevated_installer.exe (744.97 KB)
- helper64.exe (138.47 KB)
- ssapp_customization_handler.exe (78.47 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (692.47 KB)
- fscuif.exe (84.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Frontier Secure. You can find here a few links to other Frontier Secure releases:
...click to view all...
Frontier Secure is a program released by F-Secure Corporation. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Frontier Secure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Frontier Secure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Frontier Secure or simply click the Search field and type in "Frontier Secure". The Frontier Secure app will be found automatically. After you select Frontier Secure in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Frontier Secure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Frontier Secure.
8. After uninstalling Frontier Secure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Frontier Secure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Frontier Secure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Frontier Secure by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Frontier Secure by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Frontier Secure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:42:20.720