Frontier Games Player
Frontier Games Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Frontier Games Player from your computerExent Technologies
. You can read more on Exent Technologies or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Frontier Games Player can be seen at www.exent.com
. Frontier Games Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier Games Player directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier Games Player\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Frontier Games Player. GPlrLanc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.04 MB (1088832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Frontier Games Player. They occupy about 7.05 MB (7396736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmhelper.exe (141.81 KB)
- DoDlg.exe (136.00 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (271.81 KB)
- Gplayer.exe (4.53 MB)
- GPlrLanc.exe (1.04 MB)
- Report.exe (922.81 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
This data is about Frontier Games Player version 1.00.0000
Frontier Games Player is a program released by the software company Exent Technologies. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Frontier Games Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Frontier Games Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Frontier Games Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Frontier Games Player". The Frontier Games Player application will be found automatically. When you click Frontier Games Player in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Frontier Games Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Frontier Games Player:
- The software company is: www.exent.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier Games Player\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Frontier Games Player.
8. After uninstalling Frontier Games Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Frontier Games Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Frontier Games Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Frontier Games Player by Exent Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Frontier Games Player by Exent Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frontier Games Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:06:28.720