FrogMan - Demo Version
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FrogMan - Demo Version for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FrogMan - Demo Version from your PCPlay, Inc.
. You can find out more on Play, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.play.com.pl
to get more data about FrogMan - Demo Version on Play, Inc.'s website. FrogMan - Demo Version is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Play\FrogMan - Demo Version folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. FrogMan - Demo Version's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Play\FrogMan - Demo Version\unins000.exe". FrogMan.exe is the FrogMan - Demo Version's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.51 MB (4726550 bytes) on disk.
FrogMan - Demo Version is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.17 MB (5420546
bytes) on disk:
- FrogMan.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (677.73 KB)
FrogMan - Demo Version is a program by Play, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove FrogMan - Demo Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FrogMan - Demo Version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FrogMan - Demo Version or simply click the Search feature and type in "FrogMan - Demo Version". If it exists on your system the FrogMan - Demo Version program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FrogMan - Demo Version in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FrogMan - Demo Version, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrogMan - Demo Version:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.play.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Play\FrogMan - Demo Version\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FrogMan - Demo Version.
8. After uninstalling FrogMan - Demo Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FrogMan - Demo Version which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FrogMan - Demo Version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FrogMan - Demo Version by Play, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FrogMan - Demo Version by Play, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FrogMan - Demo Version in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:51:39.920