Fritz Chess 14
This info is about Fritz Chess 14 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fritz Chess 14 from your PCChessBase
. Further information on ChessBase can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ChessBase folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Fritz Chess 14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Fritz Chess Benchmark.exe is the Fritz Chess 14's main executable file and it takes circa 520.98 KB (533480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Fritz Chess 14. They take about 698.95 MB (732903368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fritz14booksetup.exe (98.36 MB)
- ChessBaseAdminTool.exe (1.08 MB)
- ChessProgram14.exe (21.02 MB)
- Fritz Chess Benchmark.exe (520.98 KB)
- databasesetup.exe (348.98 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
- Fritz_x64.exe (3.31 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- MultimediaSetup.exe (215.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14
of Fritz Chess 14.
Fritz Chess 14 is a program released by ChessBase. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Fritz Chess 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fritz Chess 14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fritz Chess 14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fritz Chess 14". The Fritz Chess 14 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fritz Chess 14 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fritz Chess 14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fritz Chess 14.
8. After uninstalling Fritz Chess 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fritz Chess 14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fritz Chess 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fritz Chess 14 by ChessBase from your computer, nor are we saying that Fritz Chess 14 by ChessBase is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fritz Chess 14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 19:35:19.237