Frescobaldi 3.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Frescobaldi 3.0.1 from your systemWilbert Berendsen
. Further information on Wilbert Berendsen can be seen here
. Click on http://www.frescobaldi.org/
to get more facts about Frescobaldi 3.0.1 on Wilbert Berendsen's website. Frescobaldi 3.0.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi folder, depending on the user's option. Frescobaldi 3.0.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi\unins000.exe. Frescobaldi 3.0.1's primary file takes around 25.50 KB (26112 bytes) and its name is frescobaldi.exe.
Frescobaldi 3.0.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 738.66 KB (756389
bytes) on disk:
- frescobaldi.exe (25.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of Frescobaldi 3.0.1.
Frescobaldi 3.0.1 is a program marketed by Wilbert Berendsen. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Frescobaldi 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Frescobaldi 3.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Frescobaldi 3.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Frescobaldi 3.0.1". The Frescobaldi 3.0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Frescobaldi 3.0.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Frescobaldi 3.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Frescobaldi 3.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.frescobaldi.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Frescobaldi 3.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Frescobaldi 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Frescobaldi 3.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Frescobaldi 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Frescobaldi 3.0.1 by Wilbert Berendsen from your PC, nor are we saying that Frescobaldi 3.0.1 by Wilbert Berendsen is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frescobaldi 3.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 13:23:38.793