This page is about Freeplane for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. Additional info about Open source can be seen here
. More details about Freeplane can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Usually the Freeplane application is found in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Freeplane by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Freeplane's main file takes around 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) and its name is Freeplane.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Freeplane. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1316041
bytes) on disk.
- Freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- FreeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- Unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.12
of Freeplane. Click on the links below for other Freeplane versions:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application released by the software company Open source. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Freeplane from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freeplane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane program will be found automatically. When you click Freeplane in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your computer, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:44:06.090