Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter
This page is about Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter from your computerEllora Assets Corporation
. More information on Ellora Assets Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.freemake.com
if you want to read more on Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter on Ellora Assets Corporation's page. Usually the Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.99 MB (2085888 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreemakeYoutubeMp3Converter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter. They occupy an average of 12.45 MB (13059508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- CaptureLibService.exe (9.00 KB)
- FreemakeVideoSniff.exe (12.00 KB)
- winpcap.exe (418.62 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (180.01 KB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.76 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.63 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- FreemakeYC.exe (1.77 MB)
- FreemakeYoutubeMp3Converter.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter version 3.6.2
only. For other Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureLibService.InstallLog
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\CaptureLib\InstallUtil.InstallLog
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\COM\1.1\avcodec-54.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\COM\1.1\avformat-54.dll
Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter is a program marketed by Ellora Assets Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter". The Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter.
8. After uninstalling Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freemake Youtube Mp3 Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:51:59.677