Freemake Video Downloader
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your systemEllora Assets Corporation
. More information on Ellora Assets Corporation can be seen here
. Further information about Freemake Video Downloader can be found at http://www.freemake.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Freemake directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Freemake Video Downloader's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Freemake Video Downloader's primary file takes about 1.99 MB (2089088 bytes) and is called FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe.
Freemake Video Downloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.65 MB (6970133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (180.01 KB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.77 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.63 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- FreemakeUOs.exe (112.19 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This info is about Freemake Video Downloader version 3.7.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Freemake Video Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Freemake Video Downloader.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Freemake Video Downloader:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freemake\Uninstall\Uninstall Freemake Video Downloader.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Freemake Video Downloader_is1
Freemake Video Downloader is an application released by the software company Ellora Assets Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freemake Video Downloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". The Freemake Video Downloader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Freemake Video Downloader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freemake Video Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Video Downloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:57:08.440