Freemake Video Downloader
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your PCEllora Assets Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ellora Assets Corporation. More information about the software Freemake Video Downloader can be seen at http://www.freemake.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Freemake Video Downloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2089088 bytes) on disk and is named FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Freemake Video Downloader. They occupy 20.66 MB (21666544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- CaptureLibService.exe (9.00 KB)
- FreemakeVideoSniff.exe (12.00 KB)
- winpcap.exe (418.62 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.18 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (180.01 KB)
- regfiles.exe (11.68 KB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- FreemakeVC.exe (4.30 MB)
- FreemakeVideoConverter.exe (1.99 MB)
- SetupUpdate.exe (1.78 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (8.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- FreemakeUOs.exe (112.19 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.77 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Freemake Video Downloader version 3.7.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Freemake Video Downloader releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Freemake Video Downloader.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Freemake Video Downloader:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freemake\Uninstall\Uninstall Freemake Video Downloader.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Freemake Video Downloader_is1
Freemake Video Downloader is a program released by the software company Ellora Assets Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Freemake Video Downloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freemake Video Downloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". The Freemake Video Downloader application will be found automatically. When you click Freemake Video Downloader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Freemake Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Video Downloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:01:03.320