A guide to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your computer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Ellora Assets Corporation. Open here where you can get more info on Ellora Assets Corporation. More information about the software Freemake Video Downloader can be seen at http://www.freemake.com. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Freemake Video Downloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2089088 bytes) on disk and is named FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Freemake Video Downloader. They occupy 20.66 MB (21666544 bytes) on disk.
How to remove Freemake Video Downloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Freemake Video Downloader is an application offered by the software company Ellora Assets Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freemake Video Downloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". If it exists on your system the Freemake Video Downloader app will be found automatically. After you click Freemake Video Downloader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Freemake Video Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
The publisher is: http://www.freemake.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freemake Video Downloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freemake Video Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.