Freemake Video Downloader
This web page is about Freemake Video Downloader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader from your computerEllora Assets Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ellora Assets Corporation. More information about the software Freemake Video Downloader can be seen at http://www.freemake.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader. Freemake Video Downloader's primary file takes around 1.99 MB (2087424 bytes) and is called FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe.
The executables below are part of Freemake Video Downloader. They take an average of 14.87 MB (15590580
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.18 MB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- FreemakeVC.exe (2.10 MB)
- FreemakeVideoConverter.exe (2.00 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (7.50 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (176.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.13 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current web page applies to Freemake Video Downloader version 3.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Freemake Video Downloader:
...click to view all...
Freemake Video Downloader is a program marketed by the software company Ellora Assets Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Freemake Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Freemake Video Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freemake Video Downloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freemake Video Downloader". If it is installed on your PC the Freemake Video Downloader app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Freemake Video Downloader in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Freemake Video Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freemake Video Downloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Downloader\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freemake Video Downloader.
8. After removing Freemake Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freemake Video Downloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freemake Video Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Freemake Video Downloader by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freemake Video Downloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:04:11.980