Freemake Music Box
This page is about Freemake Music Box for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Freemake Music Box from your systemEllora Assets Corporation
. You can find out more on Ellora Assets Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.freemake.com
if you want to read more on Freemake Music Box on Ellora Assets Corporation's page. Freemake Music Box is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Freemake directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Music Box\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freemake Music Box. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2153472 bytes) on disk and is titled FreemakeMusicBox.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Freemake Music Box. They take about 18.03 MB (18906703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (180.01 KB)
- FreemakeAC.exe (1.57 MB)
- FreemakeAC.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- FreemakeMB.exe (1.87 MB)
- FreemakeMusicBox.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- FreemakeVD.exe (1.75 MB)
- FreemakeVideoDownloader.exe (1.99 MB)
- MiddleChainClient.exe (13.56 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Freemake Music Box version 1.0.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of Freemake Music Box:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Freemake Music Box.Folders left behind when you uninstall Freemake Music Box:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Freemake Music Box
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake YouTube To MP3 Boom\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake YouTube To MP3 Boom\Bass.Net.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake YouTube To MP3 Boom\bass_aac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake YouTube To MP3 Boom\bassenc.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Music Box\FreemakeMB.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Music Box\FreemakeMB.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Music Box\FreemakeMusicBox.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Music Box\FreemakeMusicBox.exe.FriendlyAppName
Freemake Music Box is a program offered by Ellora Assets Corporation. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Freemake Music Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Freemake Music Box using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Freemake Music Box or simply click the Search field and type in "Freemake Music Box". If it exists on your system the Freemake Music Box app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Freemake Music Box in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Freemake Music Box, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freemake Music Box:
- The software company is: http://www.freemake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freemake\Freemake Music Box\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freemake Music Box.
8. After removing Freemake Music Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freemake Music Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freemake Music Box using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freemake Music Box by Ellora Assets Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Freemake Music Box by Ellora Assets Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freemake Music Box in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:49:22.623