Freelancer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freelancer from your systemeviboss
. Go over here
for more details on eviboss. Usually the Freelancer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Freelancer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Freelancer is C:\Program Files\Freelancer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2220544 bytes) on disk and is labeled Freelancer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Freelancer. They occupy about 4.17 MB (4373559
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- dw15.exe (158.32 KB)
- flserver.exe (180.50 KB)
- Freelancer.exe (2.12 MB)
- patch.exe (291.00 KB)
Freelancer is an application marketed by the software company eviboss. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Freelancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Freelancer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freelancer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freelancer". If it is installed on your PC the Freelancer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Freelancer in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Freelancer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freelancer.
8. After uninstalling Freelancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freelancer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freelancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freelancer by eviboss from your computer, nor are we saying that Freelancer by eviboss is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freelancer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 18:06:51.320