This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Freedome Beta for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Freedome Beta from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on F-Secure Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Freedome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Freedome Beta's main file takes about 1.80 MB (1889320 bytes) and its name is Freedome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Freedome Beta. They occupy about 5.08 MB (5326184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivertool32.exe (239.54 KB)
- drivertool64.exe (280.54 KB)
- Freedome.exe (1.80 MB)
- FreedomeAgent.exe (241.54 KB)
- FreedomeService.exe (109.54 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (579.04 KB)
- install.exe (326.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (912.54 KB)
- openvpn.exe (667.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Freedome Beta version 1.0.617.0
only. Click on the links below for other Freedome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Freedome Beta is an application by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Freedome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Freedome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freedome Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Freedome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Freedome Beta program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Freedome Beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freedome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freedome Beta.
8. After removing Freedome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freedome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freedome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Freedome Beta by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freedome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 17:48:27.230