Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64
This page is about Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 from your PCFreecom
. Check out here
for more information on Freecom. More details about Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 can be found at http://www.freecom.com
. Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecom\GREEN BUTTON folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecom\GREEN BUTTON\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64. The application's main executable file is called GREEN BUTTON.exe and its approximative size is 480.27 KB (491792 bytes).
Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.76 MB (1847507
bytes) on disk.
- GREEN BUTTON.exe (480.27 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.64
of Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64.
Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 is an application offered by the software company Freecom. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64". If it exists on your system the Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64:
- The publisher is: http://www.freecom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecom\GREEN BUTTON\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64.
8. After removing Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 by Freecom from your computer, we are not saying that Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 by Freecom is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freecom GREEN BUTTON 1.64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 08:52:00.190