This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 022.125 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FreeSoftToday 022.125 from your systemFREESOFTTODAY
. More data about FREESOFTTODAY can be read here
. More details about FreeSoftToday 022.125 can be found at http://cl.freesofttoday.com
. Usually the FreeSoftToday 022.125 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\fst_cl_125 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for FreeSoftToday 022.125 is "C:\Program Files\fst_cl_125\unins000.exe". FreeSoftToday 022.125's main file takes about 3.37 MB (3535352 bytes) and is called freeSoftToday_widget.exe.
FreeSoftToday 022.125 is composed of the following executables which take 4.42 MB (4638448
bytes) on disk:
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (383.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This info is about FreeSoftToday 022.125 version 022.125
FreeSoftToday 022.125 is an application offered by the software company FREESOFTTODAY. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase FreeSoftToday 022.125 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 022.125 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeSoftToday 022.125 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeSoftToday 022.125". If it is installed on your PC the FreeSoftToday 022.125 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeSoftToday 022.125 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeSoftToday 022.125, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoftToday 022.125:
- The software company is: http://cl.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\fst_cl_125\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeSoftToday 022.125.
8. After removing FreeSoftToday 022.125, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeSoftToday 022.125 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeSoftToday 022.125 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeSoftToday 022.125 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 022.125 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeSoftToday 022.125 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:08:41.063