You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FreeRide Games for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FreeRide Games from your systemExent Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Exent Technologies. More information about FreeRide Games can be found at www.exent.com
. FreeRide Games is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing FreeRide Games is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeRide Games's main file takes around 141.83 KB (145232 bytes) and is named cmhelper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FreeRide Games. They take 7.30 MB (7655392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmhelper.exe (141.83 KB)
- DoDlg.exe (140.83 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (271.83 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (4.72 MB)
- GPlrLanc.exe (1.04 MB)
- Report.exe (924.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- Win8Launcher.exe (49.00 KB)
This data is about FreeRide Games version 07.05.85.00
alone. You can find below a few links to other FreeRide Games versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove FreeRide Games from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FreeRide Games:
- C:\Program Files\FreeRide Games
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\FreeRide Games\3rdPartyLicenses.txt
- C:\Program Files\FreeRide Games\AppLoader2KEx.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeRide Games\AX32.dll
- C:\Program Files\FreeRide Games\ClientCfg.xml
FreeRide Games is a program by Exent Technologies. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase FreeRide Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeRide Games from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeRide Games or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeRide Games". If it is installed on your PC the FreeRide Games app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FreeRide Games in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeRide Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeRide Games:
- The publisher is: www.exent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeRide Games.
8. After uninstalling FreeRide Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeRide Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeRide Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeRide Games by Exent Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeRide Games supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 22:56:38.573