This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FreeRIP v3.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FreeRIP v3.5 from your systemMGShareware
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on MGShareware. You can get more details about FreeRIP v3.5 at http://www.mgshareware.com
. FreeRIP v3.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRIP3 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRIP3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FreeRIP v3.5. freerip3.exe is the FreeRIP v3.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.59 MB (3760128 bytes) on disk.
FreeRIP v3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.31 MB (4520222
bytes) on disk.
- freerip3.exe (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (742.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of FreeRIP v3.5.
FreeRIP v3.5 is an application marketed by MGShareware. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall FreeRIP v3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeRIP v3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeRIP v3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeRIP v3.5". If it is installed on your PC the FreeRIP v3.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeRIP v3.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FreeRIP v3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeRIP v3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mgshareware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRIP3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeRIP v3.5.
8. After removing FreeRIP v3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeRIP v3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeRIP v3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeRIP v3.5 by MGShareware from your computer, we are not saying that FreeRIP v3.5 by MGShareware is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeRIP v3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:07:15.680