FreeRIP v3.30 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FreeRIP v3.30 from your PCMGShareware
. Open here
where you can read more on MGShareware. Please open http://www.mgshareware.com
if you want to read more on FreeRIP v3.30 on MGShareware's website. FreeRIP v3.30 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRIP3 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall FreeRIP v3.30 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRIP3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.58 MB (3751936 bytes) on disk and is labeled freerip3.exe.
FreeRIP v3.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4496666
bytes) on disk.
- freerip3.exe (3.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.28 KB)
The current page applies to FreeRIP v3.30 version 3.30
FreeRIP v3.30 is a program marketed by the software company MGShareware. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove FreeRIP v3.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FreeRIP v3.30 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeRIP v3.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeRIP v3.30". If it exists on your system the FreeRIP v3.30 program will be found very quickly. After you click FreeRIP v3.30 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeRIP v3.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeRIP v3.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.mgshareware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRIP3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeRIP v3.30.
8. After removing FreeRIP v3.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeRIP v3.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeRIP v3.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeRIP v3.30 by MGShareware from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeRIP v3.30 by MGShareware is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeRIP v3.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 16:51:40.223