FreeProxy version 4.10
This info is about FreeProxy version 4.10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FreeProxy version 4.10 from your PCHand-Crafted Software
. You can read more on Hand-Crafted Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.handcraftedsoftware.org
to get more facts about FreeProxy version 4.10 on Hand-Crafted Software's website. FreeProxy version 4.10 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy directory, subject to the user's decision. FreeProxy version 4.10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy\unins000.exe. FreeProxyClient.exe is the FreeProxy version 4.10's primary executable file and it takes about 8.64 MB (9056256 bytes) on disk.
FreeProxy version 4.10 is composed of the following executables which take 9.85 MB (10328858
bytes) on disk:
- FreeProxy.exe (552.00 KB)
- FreeProxyClient.exe (8.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to FreeProxy version 4.10 version 4.10
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove FreeProxy version 4.10.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FreeProxy version 4.10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy\FreeProxy.Log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy
FreeProxy version 4.10 is an application by Hand-Crafted Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove FreeProxy version 4.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FreeProxy version 4.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeProxy version 4.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeProxy version 4.10". The FreeProxy version 4.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FreeProxy version 4.10 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeProxy version 4.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeProxy version 4.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.handcraftedsoftware.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeProxy version 4.10.
8. After uninstalling FreeProxy version 4.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeProxy version 4.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeProxy version 4.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeProxy version 4.10 by Hand-Crafted Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeProxy version 4.10 by Hand-Crafted Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeProxy version 4.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:31:40.993