FreePortScanner 2.8.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.8.2 from your PCNsasoft LLC.
. Take a look here
for more information on Nsasoft LLC.. Detailed information about FreePortScanner 2.8.2 can be found at http://www.nsauditor.com
. Usually the FreePortScanner 2.8.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.2. FreePortScanner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 959.73 KB (982760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FreePortScanner 2.8.2. They take 1.61 MB (1690114
bytes) on disk.
- FreePortScanner.exe (959.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.2
of FreePortScanner 2.8.2.
FreePortScanner 2.8.2 is an application offered by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase FreePortScanner 2.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreePortScanner 2.8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreePortScanner 2.8.2". The FreePortScanner 2.8.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FreePortScanner 2.8.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreePortScanner 2.8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreePortScanner 2.8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreePortScanner 2.8.2.
8. After uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreePortScanner 2.8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreePortScanner 2.8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.2 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that FreePortScanner 2.8.2 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:41:49.900