This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FreePDFReader for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall FreePDFReader from your PCFreePDFConverter
. Take a look here
for more info on FreePDFConverter. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\97\4451 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling FreePDFReader is C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\97\4451\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreePDFReader's primary file takes about 184.00 KB (188416 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
FreePDFReader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 184.00 KB (188416
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (184.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall FreePDFReader.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePDFReader
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePDFReader\FreePDFReader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePDFReader\uninstall.exe
FreePDFReader is a program marketed by FreePDFConverter. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall FreePDFReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FreePDFReader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreePDFReader or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreePDFReader". If it exists on your system the FreePDFReader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreePDFReader in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreePDFReader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreePDFReader.
8. After removing FreePDFReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreePDFReader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreePDFReader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreePDFReader by FreePDFConverter from your PC, nor are we saying that FreePDFReader by FreePDFConverter is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreePDFReader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:14:05.000