This web page is about FreeOCR 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FreeOCR 3.0 from your systemFree OCR
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Free OCR. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. FreeOCR.exe is the FreeOCR 3.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FreeOCR 3.0. They occupy 220.00 KB (225280
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about FreeOCR 3.0 version 3.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove FreeOCR 3.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FreeOCR 3.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove FreeOCR 3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\AxInterop.ImageEnXLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.application
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\Interop.ImageEnXLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\Interop.QuickPDFAX0717.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\test.tif
FreeOCR 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Free OCR. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase FreeOCR 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeOCR 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeOCR 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeOCR 3.0". The FreeOCR 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeOCR 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeOCR 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeOCR 3.0.
8. After uninstalling FreeOCR 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeOCR 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeOCR 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeOCR 3.0 by Free OCR from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeOCR 3.0 by Free OCR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeOCR 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:19:32.830